Friday, September 5, 2014

I Just Got A FREE Rachel Ray Cookware Item On Rue La La! Another Free $25 Credit Deal! Easy Peasy!

....ok, well PRACTICALLY FREE. Seriously though let me explain. I flipping love Rue La La because I keep getting free $25 credits to them randomly and using them for items that add up to that total! I received an email from them promoting their new app that is available via iTunes. It simply said that by downloading the app, you get a $25 credit added to your account AUTOMATICALLY after the download. Well that seems easy...and it WAS. I went to iTunes on my laptop, downloaded and BAM $25 credit was on my Rue La La Account.

I say practically free because the item I choose, the total was just above $25. BUT considering some other items I was looking at that would have been totally free, I was happy to pay a couple bucks for this! I knew it was something I needed and would actually get a lot of use out of.

SO I checked my other emails and didn't see this there, so I don't know how long this promotion is going on for or if it works for everyone but I would think it would! Worst case you shoot them an email saying you downloaded the app and didn't see the credit applied yet if it doesn't go through right away.

If you don't have an account go sign up here through this invite: Rue La La Invite

THEN go to iTunes or if you have an iPhone/iPad download there with the email address that matches your Rue La La, they need to be the same email address. It's how it shows you downloaded. Bam, $25 credit. You have 30 days to use it usually. It counts towards the TOTAL of any purchase, you can always find something for free. Shipping is always $9.95 but after that for the next 30 days, it is free if you ever buy anything else you like there. So once again that credit counts towards the total, $14 plus $9.95 shipping still equals free item. Hope this works for you all!!!
Proof I did this and it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment